There are some days when a lot of progress is made. The sheetrock guys finished up the hanging, mudding, and taping yesterday. Today as I arrived at the property, I noticed that the second layer of the front porch concrete had been poured.
The cabinets were delivered. I think they start the install for those on Friday.
The newel posts were stacked in the corner of the garage.
Some of the trim was stacked next to the newel posts.
And they were just ramping up to spray the texture on the walls.
Chris had hoped to work more on his wiring tonight, but the place is pretty wet mess. He is limited to working in his electronics room. Might be an early night for him. For the past two nights, he has spent hours with his friend, Adam W., insulating all of the can lights in the attic space before the spray foam is added. Apparently a lot of heat loss happens through the can fixtures. Adam is amazing to share his expertise.
Our lighting has been ordered as well as our appliances.