Amy, remembering her early-morning schedule from last year, was not at all thrilled to start back up in to the routine of 6 am seminary and school. Her new seminary teacher, Tasha Wasden, just lives down the hill from us so Amy is able to walk to seminary in the morning. After seminary, one of her friends who drives, takes Amy and a couple of other girls to the high school. Pretty nice not to have to carpool there.
She starts her job on August 26th as well. Tuesdays will be a long day for her with Young Women in the evening. I will have to pick her up from school, drop her off from work, and then pick her up on my way to Tuesday night activities at the Stake Center. On those days when I drive for Kristen's carpool, it will be a bit of rush, but I am sure we can fit it all in. I think piano lessons will be on Mondays after school.