Thursday, March 17, 2016

My New Camera

Remember this?

If only I had looked back at my seat before leaving the bus, I would have seen my Canon G12 sitting on the seat.  When I realized that I had lost my camera, I was so disappointed and Misha was pretty sad that I had lost all of the pictures she had taken at Corregidor.  Yep, I am still sad about it.  I didn't notice it missing until the next day.

Such a sad loss.  And my husband wasn't too thrilled to plop down another chunk of change to replace the lost camera.  He did, however, buy me another camera that was less expensive.  I never liked it.

So for my birthday this year, Chris offered to buy me a newer version of the G12.  Yay!  He found a barely used Canon G16 on Ebay, and I am now the happy owner.


Cameras and purses? Kind of my obsessions. And, I really need a new purse.