I am not one to decorate for Halloween, but my front porch was beginning to take on the look of spookiness with cobwebs and bugs and yuk. I originally went outside to clean the window on the front door as well as the sidelight windows, but one thing led to another, and four hours later, I finally reached a stopping point.
I took the two big lamps apart using a step ladder to reach them. It still wasn't quite tall enough for me to see the top of the lamp to unscrew the screws. Ewww, the things my hands were touching! I didn't even want to know what might be falling in my hair as I tried to brush cobwebs off the covered porch ceiling. (Insert subconscious scratch of my head!)
Apparently the one lamp is a good perch for birds. That poop was an inch high!
After cleaning the lights and assembling them back together, I cleaned the office window, swept the bugs from the stucco, swept the dirt from muddy shoes on the door mat, hosed down the concrete, and put everything away.
Clean makes me happy.




