Friday, September 16, 2016

My New Purse

Because if you have been following me at all, you know that I have to have just the right purse. And I have been on a search for the past year. I bought one purse from Amazon and realized that it just wasn't what I wanted.  Fortunately, I was able to return it.  Then I bought a second purse from Ebags through Amazon.  I had hoped it would arrive before our vacation this summer, but was excited to see it instead when I got home.  You can imagine my surprise when they sent me the WRONG purse!  Seriously, was I just doomed to not have a purse?  I had to work a little magic to get the purse returned through Amazon but with credit through Ebags.  And finally my new purse came.  The right one this time.

As I was sitting next to Chris in church following the arrival of my new purse, he noticed my purse and picked it up.  "Is this your new purse?"  I nodded.  " I would have picked something just like this for you.  I like it."  The stars were in alignment!