Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Thankful Day 1 - Life's an Adventure


I could have never imagined the adventure that I was in for in marrying Chris.  He has pushed me beyond my comfort zone, encouraged me, waited patiently while I took pictures, rolled his eyes in exasperation at me, held tightly to my hand, traveled the world with me, over-planned to ease my mind, and loved me every step of the way.

His most recent note to me:  Almost 20 years later I still find it hard to believe that the Lord put us together.  You are the right to my left and the high to my low.  I can't imagine going through this life without you.  You are an incredible, brilliant mother, and I love the way you care for and build our girls.  They are so lucky to have you.  Thanks for being my partner in this journey.

We are in this adventure together and loving every minute of it!