Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Happy Birthday To Me

I'll be honest, I'm not really liking how these numbers are adding up each year.  I feel as though someone added at least ten years to the chronological measurement of my life!  Regardless, I had a birthday.  Because it was on a Sunday, Chris and I went out on Saturday to celebrate, and we went out with Misha and Kristen on Friday night.  Chris and I also saw La La Land.  It was so so.

My children (ok, not Amy) got up Sunday morning to decorate for me, and Kristen made blueberry muffins for breakfast.  I love having older girls.


They also made dinner that evening.  Amy commented that the next 18th birthday in the house would be a real one.  (Yikes!  My baby will be 18 this year!)



Besides the Baby Foot present from Amy, Chris gave me another blog book and Misha and Kristen gave me some UGG type boots.

There was some picture taking.  But not many complimentary pictures in my opinion.  And there was so much photo bombing going on, that after awhile, the exasperation might have seeped through.




Happy birthday to me.