I am excited to see that the spinach and peas are growing. Yay.
Chris helped me get the sprinklers hooked up to the main box so that the garden will be watered on a regular schedule. I installed drip lines in each of the garden boxes. The flat stones in the garden are for helping me to reach into the garden box easier .
I found a guy on Craigslist to make me an extra garden box to my specifications for my raspberry plants. I didn't want them in the main garden since they can sometimes take over the space they are in.
I have since planted strawberries, asparagus, four raspberry bushes, and carrots and according to my planting schedule, there's lots more going in during the month of May. Here's hoping!
I want to add to climbing plants on either side of the trellis. I had hoped for a rose bush but haven't found one that I like yet. I might just put in clematis instead.