A couple of days ago Amy was lamenting that she was having a bad day and bad week. She asked if she could come home for the weekend. I had to run to take Kristen to piano lessons and said, "Ask your dad." A little bit later I received a text saying, "Dad said no."
Fast forward to Friday evening arriving home from our date to the Home Free concert and one, Misha was still awake and two, Amy popped out from the kitchen and yelled "Surprise". When I received her text, the thought flitted through my mind that maybe she was joshing me, but I dismissed it and didn't think about it again. I even FaceTimed with her and Liz on Friday afternoon. She gave me some bogus idea that she and Liz were going to Bear World outside of Rexburg.
Misha even had to drive to the airport by herself to pick Amy up. That was a little freaky for her. It has been a fun weekend with Amy and a wonderful surprise. She spent Saturday on the lake and woke up Sunday morning with a pretty intense sunburn on her face.
Amy is certainly missed and loved by her sisters and mom and dad.
She leaves Monday morning at 6:15 for her 8:15 flight. Chris has a flight at 11:00am, so he will just take Amy a lot early and then find a place to work for a couple of hours.
