Tuesday, June 19, 2018

The Incredibles 2

My girls have been anxiously waiting the arrival of The Incredibles 2...for 14 years.  I remember the first time we saw The Incredibles and thought surely a sequel would be in the works with that ending.  Who knew it would take 14 years?


And to make our day even better, I recently signed up for the Premium AMC Stubs yearly membership. We purchased our tickets through the app for $5 each (discount Tuesday), skipped the line as we entered the theater, and the girls got to line up in the Premium line for popcorn and soda for $5. Each time you buy tickets you earn points toward a reward. We were glad we didn't have to wait in the line as the theater filled up with lots of little young'uns. The family next to us had to split up and found seats that were close to each other. I am glad we went early!