Amy was lamenting not being home for the 4th of July and not having anything to do, but with a little ingenuity, she stayed busy and had a fun day.
We went to Ririe Lake in the morning and lucked out because it was free for the morning. These boys that were following us there came over and found us, but we weren’t that interested. We only stayed for a couple hours because it was kinda cloudy and starting to get really packed. Jane and I went to go find some lunch, and when we went back to pick up Cielo and Lexi, the line was like a mile long. The people were also making you pay; we told them out situation and were able to go pick up our friends and leave.
We decided to go home and shower since we were all sandy and met back up at 4 to head to Idaho falls for a bbq and later fireworks. We went to Jane's Bishop's house for the bbq and hung out there for a couple hours. Our group for the evening consisted of me, Jane, Cielo, Lexi and Aubert. He was from Quebec and called me Avi all night long because he thought it was funny.
We then went to the firework show and hung out for a couple hours before it started because there wasn’t much else to do. It lasted for about 45 minutes long. Not bad.
On our way home, it took us about an hour to go 2 miles. And another half hour on the highway to get back to Rexburg. I was praying that I wasn’t booted because I was still parked at Jane's apartment complex. Everything worked out well, and I ended up making some new friends.



