Being 52 has started out to be awfully snappy thus far. A couple of days post-"surgery" and I am doing pretty well. I took my drugs every four hours from Thursday evening until Saturday evening. Since then, the pain has been fairly manageable.
I try to follow the directions given by my doctor as much as possible. He has me taking collagen to help with healing, and if you look at the ingredients, you might understand while it grosses me out and disgusts me every time I take it.
I might have had a little snafu whilst trying to close some bedroom curtains this morning and landed on the floor. Crutches are not always easy to manage.
If you look at the picture of my foot, you will probably think, "That's not a big deal." I'm glad it is healing well thus far. My arm and my ability to bruise with great finesse look the worst.

