According to Kristen, we were celebrating my 25th birthday (but she might be dyslexic). I awoke early in the morning before seminary to find that Kristen had decorated the kitchen before going to bed. So grateful for my thoughtful girl and her sweet surprise.
Kristen filled this box with "Just a few reasons I, KK, love my Momma Jo!
Kristen proceeded to tell all of the kids at Seminary that it was my birthday; "Happy Birthday" was sung and a birthday card circulated among the students. I love these kids. I love that they come to seminary every day. I love teaching them. I love their kind words.
Since I knew I would be off my feet for a number of days after Thursday, I spent much of the morning cleaning, doing laundry, and cooking.
Chris and Kristen took me out to dinner at Caprese Trattoria in Longmont. And my birthday treat? Cookie Dough.
My gift this year is a new desk for my office (installed in the next month or so).






