Sunday, March 14, 2021

March 2021 Blizzard

I can hear Chris outside plowing the snow. It is his third time since 9 pm last night. The north side of our house is plastered in snow.

Check out the view from my office window. I had to close the curtains because the reflection of the whiteness was just too bright.

I went out last night to shovel the front sidewalk and then shake snow of tree branches. This snow will be a great benefit to our landscape as it is heavy and wet. Not so great for those of us having to shovel it though.

After reaching up to shake snow off branches, the muscles in my arms wouldn't stop shaking for quite some time after I came in the house.

It was great to be outside last night. It was beautiful, the wind wasn't too cold, and the snow was magical. Today it is just a windy howling mess.

Sadly with online school and seminary, tomorrow will NOT be a snow day.