Saturday, December 11, 2021

You've Had a Birthday Shout Hooray

Amy turns 22 this year. And it is crazy for her and for us to believe that she is 22. Time flies.

We have been blessed to have her in our family. She is often the "loud, let's get this party started" girl, the sarcastic commenter, the one no one really want to wake up, yet also the peacemaker and bond builder among her sisters.

We sure do love her and all of the great things she is doing in this life.

I remember talking with her the morning she finally got accepted to BYU. She started out the phone call crying and her dad and I immediately started with, "It's okay sweetheart." She stopped us mid tears and announced, "No, I GOT IN!"

BYU is the place for her and though it has been a challenging first semester, she has been blessed with some great roommates that she plans to stay with next Fall, she has a great job, she has had a lot of fun dating, and she still Facetimes with me regularly to check in. I love that.

She is loved in our family.