The tradition of attending the Colorado Symphony's "A Colorado Christmas" started back in 2010.
We all got dressed up, the girls in their Christmas dresses, and enjoyed the music and singing and a special visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus. We haven't missed attending too many years since.
We may not dress up in fancy dresses anymore, but it is always a fun evening. I think my girls loved that they got new Christmas dresses early (since I often got them just so we could dress up for the symphony).
Every year, the music selection and theme is a little different, but always good. This year was the first time they had a male and a female lead singer along with the children's choir, the adult choir and the symphony.
I love that the programmers don't shy away from focusing on Christmas and songs about Christ. It is refreshing.
Because Misha got separate "student" tickets for her and Kristen, they sat a little closer than we normally sit. Misha took a few pictures from her vantage point.



