Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Surprise Birthday Dinner for Amy

Chris had a dentist appointment and we both had errands to run in Longmont on December 28. We talked with Kristen and Misha about surprising Amy with a birthday dinner.

The girls planned to have a "sister date" and Misha and Kristen played along well with it. Amy didn't know that Chris and I would arrive early to surprise her with a birthday celebration.

Chris and I grabbed a few Crumbl cookies and $1 Store birthday balloons.

Apparently, Amy was pretty "hangry" on the way to the restaurant and wondered why they couldn't just go to the BBQ restaurant a little closer to our house.

We pulled off the surprise though as the girls spotted Chris and I sitting in a booth at Georgia Boys when they arrived. The bonus? Mom and Dad paid for the dinner.

We love you Amy and are happy to celebrate you!