Chris and I had our first Design and Concept Meeting with Alliance Homes. We met with Linsey and Kelly to go over ideas, wish lists, and the look at the lot again.
We started first at one of the Alliance completed homes that is a model similar to what we might choose. The homeowners were not home but graciously allowed us to tour through their home, peek in closets and cupboards, and take pictures.
Alliance is a great builder and anytime we mention them, others who have worked with them previously give glowing reviews.
Since I have had the time, I came armed with ideas and pictures of features that we like from our Pelican Shores home, ideas from the website Houzz.com, and ideas from other home builders we have toured in the past.
Who knew that the model homes Chris, Kristen and I toured in Arizona would end up on our favorite list?
PS This is just an idea. Chris and I love the look but will consider two tones on the cabinets.
I also reworked some spaces on the Alliance Pinehaven plan and Linsey loved my ideas. They are using that plan to work from and create a price list.
Now that we have given them ideas, we wait and plan to meet back on November 27 for a meeting to discuss price.
