Sunday, February 25, 2024

Funny Conversation About Feet

I always seem to get a rise out of my girls when I post feet pics. Apparently there are perverts on social media who like them "too" much.

I posted this pic on our family chat and asked, "Should I post this on Instagram?"

Kristen: If you crop your feet

Mom: I figured you would have an opinion

Kristen: It's not my fault there's freaks on the internet

Chris "cropping" the picture to repost in the chat as Kristen suggested.

Chris: I'm so funny. You're all lucky to have me.

Misha gave a thumbs down.

Misha: Please no

Mom: I don't have ugly feet

Kristen: Exactly, it would be better if they were ugly

Misha: It's the fact that you don't have ugly feet that is the problem

Amy: No free feet pics

Mom: So you're saying I could make some money?

Misha: Feet finder. There's lots of websites. And I hate that I know that.

Chris: You guys are just way too easy to bait.

Chris and I had a good laugh because we knew it would get a good response out of the girls.