We have all been going through stuff in the house over the past couple of months trying to get rid of the extra things we no longer use.
I had the Vietnam Veterans of America come on Friday but since the boxes on the front porch weren't all right close to each other, the worker left three boxes.
I called VVA again and scheduled another pick up for Monday. That gave Amy and Kristen the chance to go through stuff in their rooms that they no longer wanted. The pile of three boxes grew to about 10!
I have been going through kitchen stuff and the laundry room, and Chris began going through his clothes and closet stuff.
He wasn't quite through when the VVA guy came to pick up. However, there is a stake swap meet on March 9th that we can donate more things.
We will have some couches, furniture and beach items that we will have a garage sale for in April. Chris and I will not price anything but tell people to donate what they can to Kristen's mission fund.