Instead of breakfast at the main buffet, we chose to eat at Ocean Point. Much quieter and pretty awesome views.
We hung out by the pool and made more friends. Funny moment of the morning was when I got locked in the bathroom. One of the stalls was missing a door knob on the inside. I didn’t realize until too late. I fiddled with the door knob thinking I was stuck in there until someone else came along to use the bathroom.
Fortunately, I finally figured out how to turn the knob mechanism with a little oomph and was able to let myself out.
We got to watch the para sailers most of the day.
Today, for fun, we had a foam party and then trivia by the pool. Our “Thrive Crew” (entertainment staff) did a good job of keeping people engaged if they wanted to participate.
Our dinner reservation was at 7 pm at the Italian restaurant on site called “Grazie”. It was okay. When you HAVE to cut the gnocchi with a knife, you know that maybe the Jamaicans aren’t quite proficient with Italian food.

