The BYU-Idaho Pathways program is growing by leaps and bounds. All teachers are now called as worldwide service missionaries and there is a separate religion department at BYU-Idaho just for the Pathways teachers.
Our new semester started two weeks ago and is already in full swing. The first of the semester is busy with adding new students, finding out why some students are enrolled but never intended to be, and sending out announcements.
This is my second semester teaching "The Divine Gift of Forgiveness" and it is an amazing course. The bonus is that I don't have to spend quite so much time in weekly lesson preparation. I just tweak some ideas here and there and move things around as I feel prompted by the spirit to meet the needs of my current class.
Teaching this course and in the Pathways program has been such a blessing for me.
I got this in the mail this week.