- Mission tour with Elder Meurs, the area president!! So good, so spiritual, so fun to see all my friends!
- Got a flat on exchanges!! Sometimes I'm glad I don't have a car! But lots of fun going back to my old area w/ Sis Ballard
- It rained all week!! Sometimes I'm sad I don't have a car!
- Did heaps of service (not as much as planned tho, thanks rain)
- Said bye to all my friends leaving this week :( I hate goodbyes)
1 Corinthians 12:31
But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.
Ether 12:11
Wherefore, by faith was the law of Moses given. But in the gift of his Son hath God prepared a more excellent way; and it is by faith that it hath been fulfilled.
I love how the Book of Mormon unfolds and expands upon the Bible. This is a great example!! Jesus Christ is the best gift, and living His gospel is the MOST excellent way.
As we seek Him and living like Him, we find the most capacity for joy--a more excellent way!
I can't accurately write my feelings on this, but this will have to do for now.
Transfers this week!! We'll see if anything happens. Prezzy said it's a big one!!
Love y'all!
Love, Sister Kline