Friday, July 11, 2025

Health Issues and a New Doctor

I don’t know if it was the stress of moving and life, but during our move, I had a major eczema flair that was terribly uncomfortable. Debilitating at times. I went to Urgent Care and was given an antibiotic for a misdiagnosed condition. The antibiotic was mildly effective for a few days. I was able to get a doctor’s appointment with the doctor’s office associated with the Urgent Care. Happily, I now have a new doctor that I really like, but his diagnosis was eczema. Crazily enough, the medicine to help the eczema was sitting in my bathroom drawer all the time that I was suffering. It took a couple of days before the eczema flair started to get under control. I’m grateful to be feeling better and to have a new doctor that Chris and I both can visit.