Transfers happened!! They took me away from Sister Pratt :( one transfer wasn't enough BUT now I am paired with the beautiful Sister Randall as STLs (Sister Training Leaders) in Mawson Lakes.
I screamed when I heard on the transfer call (partially out of relief because the other option was to go to Alice Springs😱 and partially because I freaking love Randy [Sister Randall]).
So far, it's been SOOOO good. I think it's just setting in how busy things are going to be now, but I'm excited and it's honestly a really great bunch of missionaries we're around so all is well in Zion.
Here's what happened this week!
- Had an impromptu exchanges with the Kangaroo Island sisters and it was sooo fun! Sister Wettstein and I were meant to be companions so it was a glimpse of what could've been🥲
- Prez used a spinning wheel to do transfer calls. Last time it was a bingo roller. I never know what he's going to pull out (see the Google photos)
- It has been raining NONSTOP, so we did transfers inside this time and I got to see all my friends and it was so silly trying to run our luggage to the cars without getting dumped on
- Had a ward conference party and I got my first taste of Awesome Lakes (as the tenured ones will call it). It is... interesting!! We were in the middle of a ward politics argument and long story short, the Relief Society President banned us from leaving the activity to go to a meeting planned by someone who should've been at the activity! It all worked out and only a few unkind texts were exchanged 🤪
Anyways, we're teaching lots of cool people here and have the best sisters and I'm just really excited for this transfer.
My spiritual thought is just that you are enough. The Lord sees all the effort you're putting in and it is enough.
Love y'all
Sister Kline💜