We are always so busy and yet this is all I'm going to report this week. Please enjoy!
- I got to be district leader for a day (such a long story)!! Safe to say there has probably never been an all Sisters District Council in the AAM before until this last week for the first time (for the first 20 minutes because the elders missed their bus). Making AAM history!!!
- 4th of July zone con!!! Jacob 5 goes so crazy and we are about to invite every single person in Australia to church so that's awesome!
- We also listened to every patriotic MOTAB song ever!
Here's a quote I loved from an old Ensign article:
"On a few occasions, I told the Lord that I had surely learned the lessons to be taught and that it wouldn’t be necessary for me to endure any more suffering. Such entreaties seemed to be of no avail, for it was made clear to me that this purifying process of testing was to be endured in the Lord’s time and in the Lord’s own way.
It is one thing to teach, ‘Thy will be done’ (Matt. 26:42). It is another to live it."
Are you learning what God needs you to from this trial you're going through? How can this experience make you better?
Kristen and Sister Pratt
A sister in Kristen's area makes a cross-stitch like this for all the missionaries in the area.
Love y'all lots, give yourself grace this week. You're doing better than you think!
Sister Kline ♡