Sunday, October 5, 2025

Kristen's Mission Emails - Week 67

General conference FOMO😱😌 

This week slayed! 
  • We put my Spanish friends on date for October 19! They're literally amazing and came to church by bus, and one of them had an ear infection and I just couldn't love them more!! Pray for the Falcón family
  • Found 4 people who want to be baptized in the future!! God is definitely consecrating our efforts.
  • Had general conference FOMO (FOMO-Fear of Missing Out) 
  • Had daylight saving time start and two days above 80° so it's literally summer mwahahah 
  • Mowed so many lawns (dad would be proud)
It was a much happier week (which was much needed). These lakes are awesome. 

Here's my favorite quote from conference from what little bit I've listened to! “The simple secret for happy living is to just follow God’s recipe as detailed in the scriptures. I call it the ‘Good News Recipe.’” John D. Amos 

Love you all!!! 
Sister Kline