Friday, January 2, 2026

Mom Flying Back to Colorado

I hugged Amy and Kristen goodbye as we left Kristen's new apartment—I would be flying out just after 4 pm. Chris and I dropped a few things off at DI before leaving Provo. 

Misha was on her way to Provo (just for one night) as she and Chris would be driving the Mazda back to Colorado on Saturday morning. Misha exited the airport as I was ready to go in. Perfect timing.

I lucked out and had an empty middle seat next to me.


Chris and the girls spent the evening together. Actually, the girls went out to get a few more things for Kristen, and Chris stayed at Amy’s for a little downtime (and he was kind enough of to work on some laundry for Kristen.)




The girls came back to Amy's where they made breakfast for dinner, Amy hung her new artwork, Misha and Amy put together Amy's new TV console, and Chris gave all of the girls blessings. 


According to Misha, it was a bit of a cry-fest.