We walked around campus with umbrellas. I’m not sure Kristen remembered the names of all of the buildings, but she is at least a little more aware.
Our dinner plans included meeting up with my brothers in Lehi. After spending oodles of money at Walmart to get Kristen set up with kitchen supplies, groceries, and toiletries, we returned to Amy’s to fill her fridge up until the next day.
We ordered dinner and thought we were being helpful picking up Shane and Mitch's order. Even though I asked, the restaurant told me that was all. Unfortunately, Brad’s order was separate and he had to drive back to pick it up.
We chatted for a couple hours.
Mitch has a robot vacuum which he showed us. I think I am convinced that it will work for our house.
We drove back to Amy’s to make sure her new sound bar was set up correctly and Chris showed her the new tools and drill that she had received for Christmas.
Unfortunately, the next door neighbor thought the sound from the tv was too loud and promptly came over to Amy’s to let her know.
Chris and I drove back to Kevin’s for the night.

