Friday, January 30, 2026

Panama - Day 8

Only two and half days left of vacation. We have thoroughly enjoyed the down time. 

The bug spray I use works moderately well. I apply regularly throughout the day and still get bit. Chris applies nothing at all and gets only a few bites. 

I made the mistake of saying I wanted “the same as yesterday” to my Spanish-speaking server. I figured she would remember. Nope. I had to go and ask for yogurt and fruit. My egg white omelet came with mushrooms, cheese and tomatoes instead of mushrooms, cheese and ham. 

BUT, my soy milk was cold without ice cubes. 

That’s a win. I will be sure to specify what I want tomorrow. 

Saw this cute little frog by the men's restroom.


I took a few pictures of the gym, yoga room, main casita.







We kicked off our flip flops and relaxed by the pool for the morning.


Lunch was served at the swim up bar. 


I am not a fan of chicken wings. It is a messy food with little reward. I traded my remaining wings for Chris’ coleslaw. Good trade from my perspective.