Saturday, April 11, 2026

Building a Garden

With the help of AI (Artificial Intelligence), I created a garden plan. We purchased some of the wood using a discount at Lowe's and then Chris ordered the rest of the wood using Pivot Door Company's discount.

Have to say, the small of the cedar in the garage was heavenly.


Chris got his work area set up with the chop saw. I'm glad we didn't have any further to carry the 8 foot garden box. It was heavy. The spacing between the boxes is a little off from my plan. I think the AI was using 1" thick boards in its calculations instead of the 2" boards Chris bought. But, they will be sturdier and last so much longer.



We spent hours on Saturday and got 4 of the 8 boxes put together.

The boards leaning against the fence are redwood, and we will use those to create a top cap. 

Fingers crossed my garden will be successful.