With the addition of the accent chair and another stool that we found at Pottery Barn, the living room is coming together.
I had sent a picture of the stool from PB, and I thought Chris would nix it because of the price. Instead, he said we should look.
We visited the Easter Experience at the Lexington Stake Center just a few miles from the Promenade Shops at Briargate, and the drove over to PB. As we were looking through the store (I loved all of it and wish I could afford it all), we happened to walk to the back of the store where they had their discounted furniture.
Chris said, "Look down." It was a blue faux leather stool just like we had come to look at and it would work perfectly in our living room. AND it was 70% off!
I love how it has come together.