Friday, April 10, 2026

George the Robovac

George, our robot vacuum, continues to be a source of humor. Our girls that he is the favorite child now. Hard to be upset with it when it mops and vacuums the floors!

I noted that one of the mop pads weren't working correctly, so Chris took it apart and gave it a good cleaning. 

I texted: "Dad washing behind George's ears."

Kristen replied: Bet he even calls him "babycakes."

Then Kristen again: Being a middle child sucks!


This hair was curled around the beater bar inside.

A week later, Chris and I were wandering around Home Goods and Chris happened to spot a "Favorite Child" trophy. He texted the pic to the girls.


Amy: But who?!?
Chris: Well, none of you ever gave me one. So NONE!! George gave me one.

Chris had AI create a picture with a trophy and a robot vacuum. It was disliked by all of our girls.

Amy: Stupid George.