Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another Reason for Painting

I couldn't stand the mess any longer. Amy and Misha were in the basement bedroom, but they had their room upstairs filled with toys. When they decided to move back upstairs for the school year, the toys went from their room to the guest room. Kind of in a holding pattern until I could empty out the basement bedroom (that used to be the toy room). I can't stand clutter, it goes against my personal code of feng shui. Christopher can attest to how it messes with my psyche.



Kristen enjoyed the disarray though as mattresses were stacked in her bedroom for a couple of days. I had told her she couldn't wear a dress because they were all hanging in the closet. She came out of her room after awhile wearing a dress, and I wondered how she managed to reach it....