As far as clean-up, Chris is golden. He helps to clear the table, fills (empties if necessary) the dishwasher, and washes anything not dishwasher-worthy. For that, I am thankful. Like I said, he's golden.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Just Curious
I am curious if other husbands help with dinner and/or cleanup. Chris has proclaimed that he forgot how to cook once we got married. As far as participation in the cooking process, that is pretty much true. I have tried to convince him that Sunday is his day for cooking, but so far, no luck. My children love his mac n' cheese when he makes it. Not sure what he does differently, but hey, if they like it and he'll make it, we're good to go.
As far as clean-up, Chris is golden. He helps to clear the table, fills (empties if necessary) the dishwasher, and washes anything not dishwasher-worthy. For that, I am thankful. Like I said, he's golden.
As far as clean-up, Chris is golden. He helps to clear the table, fills (empties if necessary) the dishwasher, and washes anything not dishwasher-worthy. For that, I am thankful. Like I said, he's golden.