Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Visual Learner

Misha had a Water Festival Field Trip today.  Not sure exactly what she'll be doing there, but all of the students were given t-shirts to wear.  Said t-shirt ended up on my couch after school.

"Misha, would you please take your t-shirt upstairs?" I asked as she headed up for bed.

"Can I just leave it here so that I see it right when I walk downstairs in the morning so that I don't forget it?"  She responded.

"If you take it to your room and leave it on the end of your bed, don't you think you'll remember to wear it then?"

"No, I'll see this as I come down the stairs," she replied as she pointed to her t-shirt now draped over the back of the couch.  "Besides I am a visual learner.  That's what my testing showed me.  I'll need to see it."

"But...."  I know all you Moms out there are thinking the same thing I was.  But...never mind.