A couple of months ago, Chris signed our family up for the inaugural Mile High Cougar Run. I thought it was a great way for our family to exercise together while helping BYU raise scholarship funds. Perhaps it was a ploy by Amy that she sprained her knee so that she wouldn't have to participate... The rest of us were up early on a Saturday morning to be in Littleton (45 minutes away) for the race start at 9 pm.
I'm not so sure that Kristen and Misha would be so keen to participate in such a race again, but they both did great. Chris walked/jogged with Misha and motivated her to the finish line while I was a little further back with Kristen. She needed a lot of encouragement as well, but both girls finished. As a treat, we stopped of at a yogurt shop for treats after a Subway lunch.