Chris and I returned from our cruise on the 15th. It was dark so we waited until Sunday afternoon to visit the property and check out the progress that had been made on the house. We were excited to see that the second deck had been added on as well as the roof over the deck.
The view from the master bedroom.
The hubs for the outdoor water faucets were finished, including a hub in the garage and a hot/cold hub by the back door. If water weren't so expensive, I'd invite you all over to run through a warm sprinkler, but since it is so $$, we will use it for washing off when coming up from the beach.
The lake is filling quickly once the pump was turned off. I was actually a little skeptical at the swiftness with which it would fill again, but I was pleasantly surprised.
Both of the fireplaces were installed. The basement one has since been raised so that we could have a hearth.
Misha discovered the shelf above the closet in her "bedroom", however, it is not officially her room yet. All of my girls have grown lazy in the rental because they simply don't care to keep it tidy and there is a lack of space for things. I told them that their bedroom choice would totally depend on who kept their bedroom at the rental most tidy until we move. It has motivated Misha for sure because she REALLY wants this room.