We are pretty certain on our tile selections. I have made a few changes recently though. We had selected a travertine for the bathroom showers and floors on the second floor that were the same color. I thought it would be just too much of one color. I was able to find a ceramic tile in a darker walnut tone that looked as though it were travertine. It will give a great color contrast and hopefully be more durable.
The problem with having so much time to make decisions is that I waffle back and forth between choices and second guess myself. I will have less stress in my life for sure when everything is installed.
The front porch is finally being added on. They have been waiting to add a water-proof membrane to the front porch concrete and then another layer of concrete, but the weather has not been cooperating. We needed to get the porch added on in order to finish the roof line and work toward making this house water-tight. Up until this point, it has not been and there is a lot of leakage. It is a true concern since both Misha and Chris spotted mold in the crawl space. It makes me sick to think of it, because I think it could have been prevented. It will be taken care of.
The concrete portion of the shower pan was poured.