Amy attended her second prom of the Spring with Brenton. The first prom was his, this prom was for her high school. There was a lot of work that went in to getting ready--at least three hours of prep time required. Her friend Anastasia came over to get ready as well. And the end result was pretty stunning.
Sadly, Chris and I made a quick run to Denver to check out some treadmills in the two free hours he had on Saturday. We didn't arrive back in quite enough time to take many pictures. I had wanted to take pictures outside this time, but the weather just didn't cooperate what with the SNOW and all! Fortunately it eased off by the afternoon, though it was fairly chilly.
Misha took a few pictures while we rushed to get home and I snapped a few more when I arrived.
And then they were gone. They were heading over to a friend's house to meet up with their group and where they would take more pictures. From there, a funky looking van had been rented to drive them to Prom at the Denver Aquarium. I was actually rather glad they wouldn't be driving so late at night.
After the dance, there was After Prom at the high school. Their driver drove them back to the friend's house in Mead where they all changed and then drove their own cars to the party. I believe Amy was home around 3 pm.
I was sleeping on the couch because Chris was sick and I just didn't want to get sick myself. Amy was a little surprised to see me on the couch, but sat down on the floor and chatted with me for the next half an hour or so. She was disappointed that many of her friends were drinking, but had a fun time with Brenton. I loved the time we got to chat.


