Kristen wrote the sweetest letter to Santa this year (and left carrots out for Rudolph). I love that even in her "knowing" she still believes in the magic of Santa.
Dear Santa,
Welcome to the Klines, and thanks for stopping by! How are your reindeer? I do hope Mrs. Claus is well. Well, as you aren’t done for the night, I’ll let you get on your way, and please, take some goodies with you on the road. I’ve been waiting for tonight for a very long time, and would like to let you know, despite the few mishaps this year, I have been the best I ever have. I’m a new girl who has made some great new choices this year. My family has been good to me as well and they deserve the best! We would love to wish you a very Merry Christmas! And if you wouldn’t mind, a potato beater is now wanted by my sweet mother (who, of course, deserves it!) Once again, Merry Christmas! Stay warm and thanks for all you’ve given us over the years!
With love,
Kristen Kline and family
Santa replied:
Kristen,
You are adorable and I love you! You are doing all the right things and making great choices.
Keep practicing the piano. You can be magnificent.
Love,
Santa