Thursday, May 10, 2018

Gross Food in Mexico

Chris had some pretty disgusting food while in Mexico.

Larvae


Crickets and guacamole


This was the conversation we had by text as he was served.

Jo: Are you seriously going to eat that?
Chris: When in Rome. Sure.
Jo: You’re not in Rome!
Chris: I did it! Now ant eggs


Jo: That is disgusting.
Jo: That’s like eating maggots.
Chris: Oh well. Not so bad
Jo: Do they not have any other food to eat?
Chris: Like ham and cheese larvae
There. I ate all three. Not too bad

The next day…
Chris: Must have had some bad water on veggies. Stomach not super happy.
Jo: That’s not fun. Maybe it was the crickets, ant eggs, and larvae. Hmmmmmmm…
Chris: They asked me about tongue tacos tonight. I passed.
Jo: Are they just trying to give you the grossest things possible?
Chris: Annnd I ate the tongue taco. It was ok
Jo: Disgusting.

Chris: Back to my room. Headed to bed. Upset stomach
Jo: No wonder.

The next next day…
Chris: Hi. Miserable night
Jo: Sorry. Throwing up?
Chris: No at least. Diarrhea and couldn't sleep. Super achy. Couldn’t regulate body temp at all. Freezing and then huge fever
Jo: Shoot. Do you have the flu? Food poisoning?
Chris: I don’t think flu. I think food. Seemed almost hallucinating at times
Jo: Not exactly a good gift of tongues!
Chris: Oh now you’re funny
Chris: Bugs me that I got sick when I’m so careful what I drink and washing hands
Jo: Well you can dork slap your self now.
Chris: I had Which Wich for lunch. Guessing it was the veggies. I don’t think it was the crazy food. Timing doesn’t match