I woke up with a congested head. Boo. Chris slept until 10 am and Kristen until 11 am. It was a
slow and relaxing morning. Amy and Misha were back in Colorado and we would spend the next
four days exploring the Cotswolds.
Our Airbnb was simply adorable. I took pics of the view, the solarium, and the flowers in the
Our Airbnb was simply adorable. I took pics of the view, the solarium, and the flowers in the
back yard.
Chris and I explored Fairford, Kristen opted to stay at the apartment for the day.
Chris and I walked around the village and stopped at the church. There was a lady there who was
learning to be a guide. She shared some information about the church with us as well as the
stained glass windows.
These windows are the only complete of 28 medieval stained glass windows in the United
These windows are the only complete of 28 medieval stained glass windows in the United
Kingdom that survived the wars. The windows are arranged in sequence intended to tell Biblical
stores to a largely illiterate population. The window stories begin with the life of Christ and
continue through the last judgment.
Chris and I stopped at the small Farmer’s Market and bought some fresh-made cheese and yogurt.
We happened to be walking along a street and peaked into a back alley to see a cute little cafe. It
We happened to be walking along a street and peaked into a back alley to see a cute little cafe. It
was lunchtime, so we stopped in at 7a. If you weren’t paying attention, you might not even know
that it was there.
We walked a little further after lunch and took a footpath that went right through a field of cows.
They were obviously used to people walking by and pretty much just kept on eating. I did spy
another tiny pony though.
We drove around the area and encountered more impossibly narrow roads.


