Monday, August 1, 2022

Misha Moving Out

Misha’s apartment contract expired on July 31st. Chris and I drove down to Denver with our neighbor’s trailer and helped to load Misha’s stuff up. She was mostly packed, but there was still a lot that we had to do to get her stuff loaded onto the trailer.

 

She and her roommate, Sarah, had been looking for a new place to live. It is sooooo expensive. I hope that rent prices start to go down. I’m not sure that Misha can maintain that amount a rent for very long if she isn’t working full-time during the school year.

 

Most of Misha’s stuff is on the trailer still in the garage as well as in my dining room. She signed a contract that allows her to begin moving in on the 13th of August.



While at home, she has been driving back and forth to Denver every day for work and not only is it a lot with traffic and the accidents on the freeway, but she uses up a tank of gas far too quickly for her liking.


She does, incidentally, enjoy coming home to a home-cooked meal each night!