As much as people would tell me that simplyjolayne was an okay name to have for a travel website, I knew that I would someday want to change it.
I initially planned to have a website that focused on travel, photography and inspirational moments. Turns out, when you are planning a website, such a diverse focus is discouraged. Simplyjolayne was a fine name for that site, but never got noticed as a travel website. Plus, jolayne is not a common name, not intuitive to spell, and not necessarily memorable.
I finally bit the bullet and decided to change the name, that is, after I spent probably two weeks searching for a new name that had:
- a .com ending
- was available on social media
- was not close to other site names online
I finally settled on JustWanderMore.com
It has been a lot of work to get things set up on the new site (I also changed the theme I was using and am still tweaking the look of my site).
So yeah, go check out justwandermore.com
