Saturday, March 2, 2024

Ryan and the Weather

Funny moment with Ryan and Patrick as we were getting ready to come home from Jamaica.

On one of our last days, Ryan noted that we should enjoy the weather because it wasn't going to be nice at home.

I thought the comment was odd because even before we left for Jamaica, I had checked the weather at home and it was supposed to be in the 60s for our return.

I checked my weather app again and it still said 63° for Saturday, March 2.

So, when we were in the van driving back to the airport with Ryan and Patrick, I asked them where they had seen that we were supposed to get cold and snow.

She opened up her weather app and said, "Here."

Hmmm. And then I realized that the temps had been converted from fahrenheit to celcius.

We laughed about it and I said, "I thought you two must be pretty hard up for warm temperatures if you thought going from 80° to the 60s was cold!"