Friday, March 8, 2024

Starting to Pack

When I think about packing up our house, the task seems overwhelming. I started to pack up closets, the guest room, and the girls' rooms. Amy and Kristen did a lot of packing in their rooms over Christmas, but there is still a lot to do.

My first big packing project is the game closet. I went through all of the games, put extra pieces back where they belonged, and sent pics to the family asking about games we want to keep and games that aren't so fun to keep.


There are a lot of toys that I plan to keep for grandkids (and maybe I'm just not ready to part with them yet). So, I sent pics to the girls asking if there are things they want to keep.



It is a huge project to pack up a house. I don't think I went through things so well with our last move.