Saturday, November 2, 2024

Couple's Facials

Chris and I are trying to branch out and try some new things for dates together. Chris had his first ever facial. It is safe to say he liked it.

We arrived at Columbine Massage and Spa on Saturday morning, filled out some paperwork, and got situated for our facials. We had to remove clothing from the waist up for the shoulder massage and hot towels. 


We relaxed and enjoyed the experience. Part way through, I could hear deep breathing next to me. I didn't think it was Chris' esthetician, Annette, and finally whispered to my esthetician, Megan, "Is he sleeping?" She confirmed that he was and said, "It is usually that guys that conk out first."

Chris came out of his brief sleep when a hot towel was placed on his face, but said it was an amazing experience drifting off to sleep and then drifting back into wakefulness.

I'm pretty sure he would try it again.