Last August, I posted on Facebook for our anniversary:
"1409 weeks, 9861 days, 236,688 hours, 14,201,280 minutes or 852,076,800 seconds...That's what 27 years looks like, and yet the time with Chris Kline has passed in a blink it seems. Love you."
We were so close to 10,000 days that I was curious to see what day in the coming months that we would actually hit it. Imagine my surprise when I used an online day calculator and it showed January 1, 2025!
I have been sitting on that tidbit of information until January 1, 2025 when I again posted on Facebook:
"Chris and I weren't thinking so far in the future to plan this out, but it is pretty impressive that we have been married 10,000 days on January 1, 2025! 10,000 days married to Chris Kline have been the best days of my life."
Incidentally, 20,000 days lands on May 19, 2052.
