Last week when the girls had the day off, Amy and I did a little spring cleaning in her room. Due to some unforeseen incidents with paint and fingernail polish and various other "potion" making ingredients, the desk in Amy's room was moved to Kristen's room. She threw out A LOT of stuff--and this was the second time in six months that we attempted a deep clean on her room. We threw out a lot of stuff the first time--a lot of it that quickly made its way in to the garbage bag when Amy wasn't looking--we just didn't throw out enough stuff. It was getting to the point in her room, where I didn't even want to go in there. Now, I like it so much better that I can post a picture!
Friday, March 11, 2011
Spring Cleaning
Last week when the girls had the day off, Amy and I did a little spring cleaning in her room. Due to some unforeseen incidents with paint and fingernail polish and various other "potion" making ingredients, the desk in Amy's room was moved to Kristen's room. She threw out A LOT of stuff--and this was the second time in six months that we attempted a deep clean on her room. We threw out a lot of stuff the first time--a lot of it that quickly made its way in to the garbage bag when Amy wasn't looking--we just didn't throw out enough stuff. It was getting to the point in her room, where I didn't even want to go in there. Now, I like it so much better that I can post a picture!